RDB is Hiring
Social Media Copywriter Spanish & English (m/w)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Write, edit and publish engaging posts for various social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Monthly content creation in Spanish for our clients´social networks in Latin America.
- Assets translations English - Spanish and Spanish - English
- Concept creation and communication's strategy for global brands.
- Content creation in English for RDB´s own social networks.
- Coordinate with internal teams to create advertising posts (e.g. for events, open roles, and product releases)
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Copywriter or similar role
- Hands-on experience using various social media platforms to advertise
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Familiarity with online paid advertising
- Ability to deliver creative web content
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written and presentation preparation skills in Spanish and English
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint super-user is a plus
- Experience in Social Media applications and tools
You want to work with a world-class international team on social media campaigns from Austria to the Philippines to South America and the United States?
You want to join a team of driven and young experts who do meaningful work that has a true impact on communities around the globe?
You think Social Media is the future of communications and now how to create kick-ass Facebook & Instagram Content that grabs the attention of Millennials?
You can think strategically and adapt your style to the needs of different target audiences?
You love to come up with new ideas and concepts that excite your clients and peers?
You know that motion & video is the key to achieve maximum impact on a users feed?
You are bilingual and can communicate in Spanish and English.
Ooh, de Lally!
Join us then at our Sherwood Forest in Vienna ….
- An international community within a wonderful and laid back office...
- Dogs. A lot of Dogs
- A young and dynamic team from 10 different countries working in Spanish, English, and German
- An agency model that is based on social fairness, employee happiness and giving back to our communities
- International clients and awards
- Experience across all fields of design and advertising
- A culture that promotes taking responsibility and self-development
Salary: According to Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte in Betrieben der Fachgruppe Werbung und Marktkommunikation Wien, VG.3 1.+2. Jahr, with willingness to overpayment
Entry Date: As soon as possible
Please apply to this job opening via the webform of our recruiting platform: https://recruit.zoho.com/recruitApply.na?digest=3TqgzWQhtuGfgbkz@KgG6sT0GMRSu0exlCsiabqg06Q-&embedsource=CareerSite