cargo-partner is a leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider with a particular strength in international transport solutions. Based in Austria, cargo-partner is present in 30 countries with more than 3000 employees and continues to grow and expand across the world.
Our employees are highly motivated professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who share a common passion for their work, excellent communication skills and a strong entrepreneurial approach. We believe in establishing long-term relationships with our partners and in the continuous development of our employees.
For our real estate company ATL, who is building tailor made logistics centres only for cargo-partner group in Europe with Headquarter in Fischamend near the Vienna Airport, we are looking for an experienced professional who is enthusiastic in taking the challenging position of a
Project Manager Real Estate (m/f)
Your main tasks:
In this position you are responsible for establishing a standard along the entire real estate supply chain, means from planning, realization through to sustainable management and maintenance as well as coordinating/supporting the building of new properties.
- Evaluate and implement a modern information tool to set up central buildings database of all our real estates as well as maintaining the buildings database
- Inspect and make yourself familiar with the existing logistics centres to update the building plans according to status quo
- Review and complete the whole object planning and all other relevant documentation as per local regulations
- Set up qualitative technical and construction standards based on best practise
- Evaluate and optimise the building life cycle processes
- Develop business plans for renewals or rebuilding in coordination with national organization
- Optimise procurement procedure for outsourcing services and contractors on facility management, reviewing commercial terms for existing service contracts and analysing renewal possibilities
- Administer all facility services to ensure compliance with local regulations
- Define KPIs to control the quality of the facility service and maintenance agreements (SLA)
- Technical degree (higher education school or university) in the field of construction and architecture, civil engineering or real estate management
- Experience in real estate or facility management
- Organizational and time management skills
- Professional and effective interpersonal communication and written skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with service providers and business partners
- Attention to detail, self-motivation, ability to work in teams, a passion for logistics real estate and property as well as IT-affinity
- Possibility to take responsibilities and to drive changes within the organization
- Individual development and career possibilities
- An excellent team-orientated and multi-cultural working environment with flexible working hours
- A competitive performance orientated annual salary package starting from EUR 55.500,-- depending on qualifications and previous experience
If you are looking for a vital and challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Submit your application and CV to Ms. Claudia Strassil via our online job portal.