"I believe that continuous development is the most important step to a successful career." #glaubandich
So do we.
Working at Intermarket Bank means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Senior Business Development Manager for Supply Chain Finance (m/f)
Intermarket Bank AG ("IMB") is a specialized financial institution for Supply-Chain-Finance services ("SCF") and part of Erste Group.
IMB serves corporate clients from SMEs to Mid-Caps and Large International corporations, whereby Factoring, Invoice Discounting, Forfeiting and Reverse Factoring ("ErsteConfirming"), are the anchor products.
In the future also additional SCF products including Invoice Dynamic Discounting, Purchase-Order-Finance and inventory/warehouse based finance solutions will be part of the product portfolio.
IMB also acts as Group Center of Competence for SCF Products within the Erste Group in close cooperation with the respective departments and Erste Group network banks for SCF Business in CEE.
Supply Chain Finance Business Development and Operations ("BD&O") is part of the Intermarket Sales Division. Intermarket Sales has dedicated product-sales teams for the Corporate segments (e.g.: SME, Local and International Large Corporates), who closely cooperate with the Corporate client coverage teams of Erste Group and their subsidiaries.
BD&O is responsible for developing, processing and managing a competitive range of Supply Chain Finance products and the related business processes. The team works closely with Sales and Operations teams in specific client transactions and covers all relevant tasks regarding business developments, specification of business requirements, ongoing product maintenance and service support including proper set-up in the relevant systems for booking as well as for sales-controlling and training activities.
- As Senior Business Development Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of development, implementation and ongoing management of the products and services. This encompasses the full range of product features related to the business proposal, operations & IT, legal, risk, tax, compliance, accounting & controlling.
- You will work closely with the relevant stakeholders throughout Intermarket and Erste Group to ensure smooth processes and proper running of the products. Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for design and specification of new products & services and enhancement of existing ones
- Define end to end processes for the Supply Chain Finance product bundle
- Continuous observation and analysis of market environment (including 3r party product and service providers) and trends in the Supply Chain Finance area and exchange knowledge with team colleagues
- Deliver product descriptions, workflow descriptions and instructions, product pricing, product reporting, web-page and intranet display of the Supply Chain Finance products
- Support the Sales team with input for sales pitches and participations in client meetings
- Screening of product usage and definition of target client patterns for specific products
- Constant identification and implementation of service and quality improvement measures active service level management with business partners
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years operative working experience in handling and operations of Supply Chain Finance products (e.g.: Factoring, Reverse Factoring, Dynamic Discounting, Inventory Finance)
- University degree in either Economics and Business Administration, Law or Science/Technology, or equivalent business experience or qualification
- Strategic, conceptual and analytical thinking capabilities
- Team player and ability to connect and establish working relationships with many parties quickly
- Strong customer and business orientation
- Advanced presentation skills
- Experience in project work of advantage
- Willingness to learn fast and can-do attitude
- Creativity and out of the box thinking
- Fluent German and English for both verbal and written communication. Other language of Erste Group home market would be an advantage.
- We offer a challenging position in the dynamic and international core business segment Supply Chain Finance, with the chance to actively influence, develop and form your working environment and our business offering
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 37.541,-- gross per year.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: