Every day, millions of customers worldwide enjoy our products on mobile, tablet and desktop, which makes us proud and drives us to shape the future of digital entertainment. With our own cutting edge technology and - most importantly - our smart, talented and committed teams we are creating the next generation of betting products. As a member of the GVC group, we aim to "let the world play for real".
Research Manager (f/m/d)
This role will hold responsibility for conducting Customer-, Consumer- and Population centered Research projects, generating insights that help the GVC Research Team, and ultimately the Marketing Insights and Analytics team, to nurture and drive the GVC customer focus strategy of 2019 and beyond.
Specific responsibilities of the role lie in planning, organizing, conducting and reporting multi-product international Research projects in the fields of Consumer Research, Brand and Marketing research and product/consumer experience research.
Location of the role is flexible, it will sit in either Vienna or London
- Aligns requests and needs of multiple stakeholders across various topics, brands, products, and countries in a sensible manner to facilitate lean research while generating maximum impact
- Proactively organises all steps of a research project so insights are delivered in a timely manner, in top notch quality
- Evaluates the collected data with the core objective in mind and generates insights that enable direct impact
- Closely cooperates with the Insights & Analytics team to drive deep interdisciplinary understanding and learnings from the research data generated.
Your entrance ticket:
- Degree in statistics, mathematics, economics, psychology or related
- Min. 5 years of experience in an equivalent role, preferably in an agency setting
- Extensive knowledge of research methodologies & experience with managing research projects
- Knowledge of basic statistical methods (descriptive and inferencial)
- Strong analytical ability and commercial acumen
- High quality standards, precise way of working, strong attention to detail
- Structured style of working with the ability to coordinate multiple stakeholders efficiently
- Fluency in English, working proficiency in German (preferred), Spanish, Greek, Dutch, French or Portuguese is a plus.
- ppt, xlsx
- The minimum salary for this position is EUR 42.000,-- gross p.a. and is adjusted to match your qualification and experience
- Attractive benefits, e.g lunch vouchers, relocation package, events
- Coffee, tea, table soccer and spaces to chill out
- Awesome team of very knowledgeable & supportive colleagues
- Perfect location in the heart of the city
bwin.party services (Austria) GmbH