Solution Sales Manager RU Europe (m/f)
Mission Statement: Environment and Purpose
HOERBIGER operates in the attractive market segments of process and natural gas, our brand and technology is well positioned.
Future state is to establish a brand recognized by our customers as "best business case", "best engineering" and "best technical solution".
Our current business is largely based on transactional part sales, this critical management position is charged with transforming a price based transactional parts business in to value based, contractual committed, customer centric solutions Business.
Based on business understanding the primary role objective is to identify, select, mentor and guide the EU Sales team to deliver targets in alignment with P&L / MRP commitments and the Solutions Sales strategy additionally providing leadership to a team of Technical and Field Experts.
Mission Statement: Strengths and Opportunities
The Solution Sales Manager will have the opportunity to show real leadership in this critical area, necessary for the ongoing success of the RU Service business, which will impact of the sales performance across the board of our portfolio of solution product offering that compliment and provide synergies to overall HOERBIGER capabilities.
A potential next career step could be a global sales leadership role in BU or a Regional Unit Sales Leadership role.
- Achieve sales success in line with Solution Sales strategy, MRP / LRP within target territories (Measure - ERP / BI)
- Build, develop and manage the solutions sales team delivering a solution based opportunity pipeline in alignment with strategy, MRP and Hoerbiger guiding principles (Pipeline / CRM measure)
- Effectively communicating vision, strategy, tools, financial goals and opportunity pipeline (plan) to sales activity and conversion while collaboratively working with the Operational team to share demand visibility to create a winning performance (S&OP, ERP. CRM)
- Develop Solution initiatives that are inline with the core product strategy, a measure will be the sales pipeline and orders secured
- Increased Revenue (Country; Account-by-Account) Increased Contribution Margin (Country; Account-by- Account)
- Establish a solutions sales plan for Europe inclusive of account planning and opportunity pipeline management, help to lead sales team selection, coaching and development to deliver MRP commitments
- Contribute to commercial innovation through identification of initiatives and pilot schemes and execution against Solutions strategy
- Deliver solution sales MRP and strategically aligned commitments, collaborate, communicate and manage to success the sales team deliverables
- Collaborate with and effectively communicate sales pipeline demand with the HOERBIGER Operations team to drive visibility and commitment around operational deliverables and Investment
- Solution sales is the critical focus, however equally critical is the parts and repair sales, the role will identify synergies to compliment and growth both sales channels ensuring that we manage the entire business to success
- Working as collaboratively as partners to balance the needs of the overall business
- Business approach and communication style to succeed within a performance based culture
Based on wage structure agreements, we are offering a gross monthly salary starting at EUR 3.052 with respect to individual qualifications and experience.
Experience and Essential Requirements
- A technical degree and/ or greater than 5 years experience of managing a successful sales team within target markets segments (Process Gas (PG), Natural Gas (NG) and Pipeline)
- An understanding of plant processes, equipment and the high value implications surrounding our markets, equipment and process units linked to Voice Of Customer (VOC) value Drivers
- A successful track record of initiating and successfully managing Change
- A successful track record of building and managing a successful sales team (identifying, selecting, mentoring, guiding) to deliver success
- An open and strong communicator with the ability to identify areas for improvement and pro-actively seek to define options to contribute to solving challenges and advance the business
- Experienced negotiator