Digital HR Advisor (f/m)
Immediate start date
We are currently implementing a global HR tool (Digital#HR) that supports the main HR processes, such as Recruiting, Onboarding, Talent Management, Performance Management, Variable Pay, Compensation and Learning Management. The HR core data build the foundation for these modules.
In this role, you will be our Digital#HR system expert having a deep knowledge of all modules. You will gain experience in Project Management and you will develop into a system expert role. After Employee Central is in place and you have a deep knowledge of the Digital#HR system and data model, you will drive the roll-out of other modules (e.g. Recruiting, Onboarding). Furthermore, you will support and consult the Business Process Owner and continuously improve the HR system to meet the requirements of our agile HR organization.
- responsible for the roll-out of the module Employee Central in pre-defined countries
- driving data collection, data validation and data migration of HR core data
- consequent support of HR stakeholders in terms of the accuracy of provided data, collecting local feedback and follow-up on processes accordingly
- timely and accurate preparation of project work with a sharp focus on project delivery deadlines and requirements
- coordination of testing activities within the involved countries and coordination of test runs
- providing 2nd Level Support for non-IT issues for all modules, especially Employee Central, Recruiting and Onboarding
- planning and leading roll-out activities of the modules Recruiting and Onboarding
- supporting roll-out of the modules Variable Pay and Workforce Analytics in close alignment with the Business Process Owner
- ensuring proper system translation and coordinating translation of training materials by an external provider
- organizing and holding training sessions for the modules Employee Central, Recruiting and Onboarding
- in case of Change Requests, giving guidance to the Program Lead and Business Process Owner about the implication on the system
- very good command of MS Office (especially Excel)
- enjoy working with data
- understanding of complex data models
- structured working style with a very high level of accuracy
- ability to simplify complex topics
- excellent command of English and German, any other language is an asset
- business education (university or FH degree) with an emphasis on HR and/or Project Management advantageous
- working experience gained in an international environment
- experience in working with tools and processes (ideally, SuccessFactors)
- experience of being part of an international and virtual project team
- positive and proactive personality who enjoys working in a dynamic and intercultural environment
- willingness to go "the extra mile", ability to work under tight deadlines
- creative and independent working style, communicative, open-minded personality
- business trips will be required (e.g. onsite training)
- challenging tasks and inspiring projects within a successful, dynamic and flexible environment
- an international and encouraging market leader of the packaging & paper industry
- an attractive working place in the Group office Vienna
- engaging social benefits (e.g. health programs, Jobticket, special conditions, etc.)
- individual development opportunities (e.g. The Mondi Academy)
- the opportunity to unfold (y)our true potential within Mondi
Ref. Austrian "Bundes-Gleichbehandlungsgesetz": The position is subject to the Austrian collective agreement of the "Papierverarbeitende Industrie" with a legal minimum wage of EUR 30,470.86 gross/year on a full-time basis plus overpayment. The overpayment is determined by the qualification of the jobholder.
If you are a dynamic and open-minded team player whose working style is characterised by flexibility and you are looking for a position where you take on even more responsibilities, take the first step and send your application to Karina Reisner.
The Digital#HR team is looking forward to meeting you in a first interview!
With your application, you will be redirected to our recruiting platform. After creating an account, you will receive an activation link. If you don't find the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder or add the address firstname.lastname@example.org to your "safe list" or address book.