SOS Children's Villages International is the umbrella organisation for the global federation of SOS Children's Villages. As a non-governmental social development organisation we support children without parental care and families in difficult living conditions through services in care, education, health and emergency relief, and we advocate for the rights of children and young people, in alliance with a great diversity of partners. We work in 135 countries and territories, reaching over one million children, young people, families and caregivers each year. To support us with this important responsibility we are now looking for a committed:
HR Business Partner/Recruitment (f/m)
Location: International Office, Innsbruck/Austria
The HR Business Partner Team is part of the Human Resources and Organisational Development (HROD) Function who enables the organisation to reach its strategic goals and is a professional partner in all HR related aspects such as Learning & Development/Capacity Building, Talent Management and Succession Planning, Performance Management, Strengthening governance and accountability and Recruitment.
In this context the HR Business Partner/Recruitment under the direct supervision of the HR Business Partner - Team Lead, takes overall responsibility as a HR Business Partner with focus on Recruitment while being pivotal in managing the end to end recruitment lifecycle. S/he partners with hiring managers of functions to identify current and future needs in personnel and assists to develop and implement successful recruiting strategies.
S/he delivers a proactive, efficient, innovative and customer focussed recruitment function that assists to facilitate the achievement of business objectives of the organisation and covers hiring needs that meet long term objectives and add to the organisational culture.
In this capacity, the incumbent will also provide related HR expertise to functional business leads in their efforts to address operational workforce planning and provide HR expert advice on all related HR topics and issues while closely liaising with the HR specialists as needed.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide functional business leads with HR expertise and advice in their efforts in operational workforce planning including but not limited to identify resource needs and related recruitment needs (e.g. new positions, replacements)
- Cooperate and assist in developing job profiles in line with organisational needs including review and/or revision of structure needs and related operational change management initiatives as required
- Independently manage all elements of the recruitment lifecycle and work closely with the assigned business functional areas including demand planning, job design and job advertisement, application management, interview process, reference taking and secure a smooth onboarding of new employees
- Identify new, further develop and manage existing sourcing channels including the use of social media (eg. LinkedIn, Facebook etc)
- Monitor and report on relevant staffing patterns and develop and maintain KPI reporting to support workforce planning and other relevant organizational initiatives
- Maintain and update respective virtual HR workspaces on the in-house collaboration platform
- In close collaboration with the Communications and Brand and other relevant stakeholders within the organisation further design and maintain employer branding content through internal and external digital platforms and ensure increased visibility of the organisation as employer of choice
- Assist and/or support HR projects as needed
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration; relevant Technical Diploma/Certification with comparable extensive experience; Certification in Social Media Management (LinkedIn)/sourcing would be an asset
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant HR experience as a HR Business Partner or HR Generalist with focus on recruitment in an international context; strong experience in online and offline sourcing techniques including Social Media; experience in several interviewing techniques including interviewing candidates with cultural diverse background
- Excellent knowledge in providing a recruitment and acquisition service
- Experience with job design, various methods in candidate sourcing and interviewing
- Customer oriented mind set (client relationship management) combined with excellent organisational and strong communication skills
- Some experience in workforce planning
- Experience in managing advertising channels including social media and application management through recruitment tools
- Experience in delivering trainings and formulating relevant HR concepts and guidelines desirable
- Relevant experience within non-profit sector would be an asset
- Some knowledge of ERP/HRIS systems with some experience of its implementation process would be an asset
- Excellent languages skills in English both orally and in written form; German would be a distinct asset; knowledge of French and/or Spanish is an added value
- Applicants must hold a valid Austrian working permit or be eligible to work within the EU
- A versatile and exciting sphere of work within a leading INGO multicultural working environment
- As a responsible employer we provide a range of training schemes and encourage educational enhancement
- A minimum annual gross salary of 38.800,- (on a full time basis). Actual salary will depend on qualifications and professional experience
If you are interested in this position, please send your detailed e-mail application by 10 February 2019 at the latest to email@example.com, SOS-Children's Villages International,