Administrative Support to the Executive Assistant (Part-Time 25 hrs) (m/f/x)
Our client is a highly dynamic big player in their industry and performs globally in 19 countries around the world. The company has complex processes, multicultural teams and a fast-paced environment. We are looking for a support to the Executive Assistant of the CEO in the role as Administrative Assistant.
- Be the sole coordinator, organizer and manager for all documents to be signed by the CEO according to internal procedure
- Support the completion of the monthly travel expense reports for the CEO and EA to the CEO by managing the extensive travel expense tracker and obtaining all receipts
- Set up, maintain and manage all relevant purchase orders for incoming corporate invoices and ensure all invoices are paid on time
- Prepare (i.e. type out all calendar entries into a formatted spreadsheet) the complex weekly travel itinerary
- Support with background logistics including phone line and room reservation coordination for international call invites, group restaurant bookings and transfers
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Economics, Finance or Banking, with experience in a similar role at an international company, preferably with exposure to the American workstyle
- Excellent (C2 level) English skills, as English is your manager's (and the company's) working language. Additional languages (German, Spanish etc.) are beneficial
- Proactive team player, who is highly self-organized, humble and willing to learn
- Executes tasks flawlessly, whereby a very clean, exact workstyle is crucial
- Communicates effectively and assertively
- Comfortable with different media for communication
Then please send your application documents written in English including CV and cover letter, quoting the reference number LHr/1280923 to email@example.com or call our exclusive consultant and specialized advisor Lisa Hödlmayr at +43 1 226 7226-14 to get more details about the position in advance. This position will be remunerated at minimum 2.300 Euro depending on your experience and qualifications, overpayment is possible.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Read here our current Data privacy notice.
Berlin | Düsseldorf | Frankfurt | Hamburg | München | Stuttgart | Wien