Senior Consultant Digital Services - IoT (m/f)
As part of the Zumtobel Group, Zumtobel stands for holistic lighting solutions that above all enhance people's wellbeing. The brand's products unite award winning design with thoughtful integration into the architectural setting. As an innovation leader, Zumtobel offers an exceptional range of premium luminaires and lighting control systems across the full range of applications.
For our Business Division Zumtobel Group Services (ZGS) we are looking for a Senior Consultant Digital Services - IoT (m/f) in Vienna (AT) or Berlin (DE).
Our Digital Services use the lighting infrastructure to unlock business value and enable the smart building of the future basing on Internet of Things.
- In this role you will be accountable for sales of our Digital Services portfolio in your respective vertical area, e.g. office, retail, or industry, selling solutions such as Asset Tracking, Proximity Marketing, or Desk Management.
- You will identify customer challenges and translate them into business and technical value proposition together with the PM team.
- You will enable sales channels (e.g. Zumtobel Lighting Brands, Tridonic) to sell and scale Digital Services.
- You will drive customer cases including stakeholder engagement, formulate the value proposition, create offers, support and/or lead customer negotiations translate into customer contracts.
- Together with PM, you will incubate new Digital Services (identify market demand, translate into new proposition, execute PoC, productize and scale).
- You will constantly strive to deliver the best possible results which contributes to business success, while living our core values of passion, performance and partnership and adhering to high ethical principles in all dealings.
A driven and entrepreneurial consultant with the ability to translate customer requirements to our Digital Services organization.
- This role is suited to a passionate and proactive individual with at least 8 years of relevant working experience in a similar job function, preferable with a Master degree in IT or business administration
- You have proven expertise in value based solution selling as well as developing and executing country sales strategies in cooperation with sales, marketing and product management.
- Furthermore, you display a profound knowledge about the competitive landscape and vertical market trends, an international mindset and the ambition to constantly improve and develop your knowledge and experience.
- You have a solid understanding of IT and communication technologies, and an analytical and strategic mindset which allows you to identify needs and realize value.
- You are driven by revenue and profit.
- You have a strength in stakeholder management and are comfortable to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Finally, you display a very good command of English, preferably complemented by good German and French language skills.
The Austrian law obliges us to specify a salary here: in line with the collective agreement, this amounts to at least 59.585,68 EUR per year for a 38½ -hour working week. However, because neither you nor we are satisfied with minimum standards, we promise you that it will be considerably more. How much more depends on how good you are.
+43 664 80892 3602
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech; and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company's founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.