Eaton's Power Distribution Division Headquarter Vienna has an opening for a:
Sales Application Engineer- IEC Low Voltage assemblies (m/w/d)
Location: Vienna, Austria
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more watching this video
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
The Sales Application Engineer will be responsible for supporting target industrial and commercial construction segments. This person will work with the sales organizations & segment teams to drive customer specifications by providing the pre-sales and tendering support, primarily for IEC Low Voltage assemblies. The Application Engineer will provide the needed customer application and specification expertise driving specification of Eaton solutions, support the pre-sales phases and manage the Request For Quotation (RFQ) answers for the defined segments.
Your key deliverables :
- Support sales organizations and panel builder partners with detailed technical and commercial discussions around the customer application requirements.
- Capture market needs and requirements through Feedback Tool (Voice Of Customer)
- Understand and promote the capabilities, benefits and competitive advantages of Eaton
- Drive the tendering business by providing system design assistance and application support and quotation
- Optimize customer designs by supporting with product selection, layouts, competitive comparisons, elevation drawings and system configuration
- Host designer/customer events to identify and capture sales opportunities
- Contribute to marketing activities including development of marketing materials, customer and channel communication, as well as trade shows and conference activities
- Support management with key data and insights on market dynamics, target opportunity status, and key tactics being employed to effectively capture new business opportunities
Then we want to hear about you!
Do you have / Are you?
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5- 7 years related experience in sales support role within the industry
- Ability to read electrical drawings and specifications
- Strong knowledge of IEC MV and LV Assembly products and applications (including IEC designs)
- Highly structured in answering RFQ and tenders and keeping deadlines
- Fluent in written and oral English
- Able to build collaborative relationships with customers and colleagues
- Understands and practices the need for effective communications inside and outside the company (Strategic know-how)
- Able to select markets, customers and segments, selling value capabilities
- A mind for data-driven marketing, knowledge in Project Management
- Fluent speaking and writing in English, German is an asset
- Travel requirements (30% of the time)
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (/you can list the benefits here/)
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term - not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Depending on the qualification, we offer a compensation according to the Austrian collective bargaining agreement of the electrical and electronics industry in the respective employment group taking into account the years of service in the respective employment group, willingness to overpay depending on the relevant professional experience and qualification.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look--from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day--you'll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That's why Eaton is dedicated to improving people's lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We're ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we're committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.