With around 8,900 employees, AGRANA is one of the leading sugar companies in Central and Eastern Europe, a top manufacturer of customer-specific starch products and bioethanol in Europe, the global market leader in fruit preparations and Europe's most important producer of fruit juice concentrates.
We are currently looking for a dedicated person who wants to join our Corporate Finance Team in Vienna (Headquarter) for a limited duration of 3 months (February, March, April 2019) in the following position:
Intern - Corporate Finance Department (m/f)
- Support the work of the Corporate Finance team by providing reports, assessments and presentations based on your solid research and analysis
- Assist with cross functional project-related activities (e.g. update, develop, organize)
- Compile relevant information for AGRANA Group on functional trends and service improvement
- Currently enrolled Bachelor or Master Student of business administration, economics or industry related science
- Excellent MS Office skills (Office 365 skills are not a must, but a benefit)
- Ability to deal with complex information, critical and analytical thinking
- Rapid grasp of facts and enthusiasm
- English and German fluently
- A challenging internship where you can apply and grow your capabilities in practice.
- Various internal company benefits e.g. staff canteen, various sport and leisure time activities, etc.
- Due to mandatory reasons, we kindly inform you that the gross annual compensation in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement for this function is EUR 23,385.88 (monthly gross salary EUR 1,670.42).
Frau Heidi-Maria GABL
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application online on: