"I believe that agile working is not just a buzzword."
So do we.
Working at s IT Solutions means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Technical Solution Integrator for Custody-System (m/f)
s IT Solutions AT Spardat GmbH is the IT solutions provider of Erste Bank und Sparkassen in Austria and is responsible for development, implementation, support and servicing of IT solutions for banking. Furthermore, s IT Solutions Austria is in charge of data centre operations and the local technical service in Austria.
Join the department "Securities Services" (SECC) and be the leading technical Solution Integrator (m/f) for our new external solution.
We are responsible for the implementation of an external solution (IHS-Markit) and have responsibility for the whole project and also will perform operational tasks related to the system. The new solution will be used in the Securities-Back-Office-Department in Vienna as well as web-tool in our CEE-countries (CZ, SK, HU, etc.)
- responsibility for the new application from the technical point of view
- play a key role for all technical topics in our integration-projects
- being the point of contact for integration-topics from our CEE-countries
- responsible for the technical parametrization (setup entities, integration of web-services (XML-interfaces), authorization, technical user-administration,…)
- coordinate test-environments and support the technical testing-activities
- responsible for release-management (coordination with vendor, installation and setup test-environments)
- create technical integration-concepts (middleware, file-transfer, interface-technologies)
- coordinate hard- and software-installations with sIT-internal departments and vendors
- develop and coordinate a monitoring concept for operation including interfaces
- handle incidents and problems according to processes and policies
- ideally have already gained experience in integration of external solution with an IT-service-provider
- are experienced in cooperation with external vendors
- offer profound knowledge in IT Infrastructur (Server/Middleware/Database)
- bring know-how in IT-Security, protocols/technologies like Websphere MQ and Java API
- ideally have experience with authentification (OAUTH, REST), firewalls and interface technologies
- like to connect to people and are a teamplayer
- work independently and have a customer oriented approach
- willingness to travel to CEE-countries (5-10%)
- proficiency in English and German (advanced B2 level), additional (CEE-) languages are an advantage
- an autonomous and responsible position in a cooperative and dynamic team
- the support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, possibility to do home office, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere
- a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 41.706,- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
- a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna