"Ich glaube daran, dass Leidenschaft der Code für alles ist."
So do we.
Working at s IT Solutions means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Full Stack Developer (m/f)
s IT Solutions AT Spardat GmbH is the IT solutions provider of Erste Bank und Sparkassen in Austria and is responsible for development, implementation, support and servicing of IT solutions for banking. Furthermore, s IT Solutions Austria is in charge of data centre operations and the local technical service in Austria.
We are looking for engaged and enthusiastic Java Software Engineers to join our team in building the finest digital banking products.
Our team is involved in the ideation of features, through the conceptual and planning phases to the implementation and shipping of the requirements.
You will join a team where everyone shares a common interest in distributed backend systems, their scalability and continued development.
- Design, develop, deploy and operate a micro service architecture platform for corporate banking services with focus on high availability, low latency and scalability
- Build and maintain cloud-ready services on top of Elastic Search, MQs and Oracle DBs
- Take operational responsibility for the services that are owned by your team in a DevOps manner
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth
- Work with other software engineers, data analysts, and decision-makers, such as product owners, to build solutions and gain novel insights
- You are an awesome engineer that is more than comfortable writing Java and implementing HTTP APIs
- You understand the way Spring applications are written and you are familiar with the challenges of Micro Service Architecture
- You are experienced in working with modern infrastructure and tools
- You're familiar with designing and building distributed and scalable systems on Docker/Openshift in a DevOps manner
- You know and care about engineering practices like continuous delivery, defensive programming and automated testing
- You are passionate about crafting clean code and have a steady foundation in coding and building large enterprise applications
- You understand Angular/Typescript applications and want to extend your skills in frontend development
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience working in a product-driven environment
- We support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, possibility to do home office, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere
- A competitive and performance-related salary is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 47.488,-- gross per year. Our attractive salary packages are based on current market salaries and are well above the stated minimum salary (depending on your experience and qualifications).
- We foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna