Web Developer Backend (m/f)
Experience in Typo 3 /WordPress web development
Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions. paysafecard is part of Paysafe Group and global market leader in online prepaid payment methods. Based in Vienna, the company is internationally active and present in 46 countries around the world.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the technical management of various CMS TYPO3 / WordPress based web-projects
- Integration and configuration of third party TYPO3 extensions (as news management)
- Development of customized TYPO3 extensions
- Working closely with Frontend Developers and the creatives design team locally as well as within various web development teams internationally
- Linking between Backend and Frontend development
- Integration of various APIs (as Salesforce and ExactTarget)
- Aligning with Information Security team to prevent attacks
- Regular deployments and documentation of your work
- 3+ years of professional experience in the area of TYPO3 / WordPress web development (integration and extension development)
- Familiar with using key extensions as tx_news, etc.
- Affinity to process design and optimization of TYPO3 applications
- Know-how in implementing complex global search mechanics (JSON, API-Search)
- Good command of the English language, German is a plus
- Strong initiative and dedication to quality
- Willingness to travel
- Interesting challenges within an international environment
- Open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Flexi-time, mobile working and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- An annual gross salary starting from EUR 50.000,- with a view to increase based on the qualification and experience
We look forward to your application!
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Please find further information on www.paysafe.com
Take a look and visit us!