Senior Technical Delivery Manager (f/m) @ A1 Digital International GmbH
A1 Digital is part of the A1 Telekom Austria Group. A set of innovative and scalable Cloud and IoT services qualify A1 Digital as partner of choice for digital midmarket projects. The target market is Europe and it includes CEE countries where A1 Telekom Austria Group is already active as well as additional Western European markets, above and foremost Germany. With several years of relevant experience in the field of IoT and some of the leading datacenters in Europe, A1 Digital is well set to support its customers with best of breed solutions.
- You are managing the service delivery process and technical integration of connectivity based solutions together with customers, partners and suppliers.
- You are providing sales support throughout preparation, acquisition and implementation of customer projects as well as for after-sales customer care.
- You are supporting Customer Service and Operations Teams during after-sales customer care, incident handling, troubleshooting and technical outages.
- You are supporting Product Management in designing and improving the product portfolio and delivery processes, templates, guidelines, sales and training materials, etc.
- You are conducting in-depth analysis and diagnosis of technical problems together with customers to derive solutions in a structured and timely manner.
- You are managing relationships with sister companies and outsourcing partners for customer service, technical operation and logistics (information exchange, training, quality assurance, resource planning, incident handling).
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in IT and/or telecommunication industry
- Strong process and project management skills with motivating and integrative influence on many internal and external stakeholders and partners
- Broad interdisciplinary knowledge about internet and wireless communication technologies, devices as well as IP networks and protocols required:
- Basic knowledge about embedded systems, GIS/GPS technology, sensor networks, industrial automation appreciated
- Ability to understand and to translate customer needs and challenges for technicians, product managers and sales
- Fluency in English required - Basic German and/or Slavic languages appreciated
- Occasional travels especially to CEE region
- "Customer comes first" attitude
- Self-sufficient and independent working style
- Performance driven team-player with ability to deliver under high time pressure
- Stress resistant with the endurance to build up a new business from scratch
- Eager to challenge the status-quo, admit mistakes to learn and to improve
- Appreciates innovative new challenges
There are many possibilities to develop in our company! Seize the chance, evolve and use the possibility to make your career! We are looking forward to your application!
Our performance-based-salary models reward extraordinary commitment and success. The minimum annual gross salary according to the collective agreement of Telekom Austria AG is EUR 43.694,14. The actual annual salary depends on your qualifications and professional experience.