SAP IT Project Manager (f/m)
OMV is producing and marketing oil & gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 20 bn and a workforce of around 20,700 employees in 2017, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Responsible to ensure successful project/ program management in the area of SAP Projects, including topics such as managing demand from customers and getting involved in already started projects
- Understanding integration requirements, methodologies and patterns to ensure enforcement of Integration Competence Center (ICC) principles
- Manage strategic IT Program & Project Management including Financials, Resources, Capabilities and to steer and manage parts of the Program & Project Portfolio
- Own top management level communication and interaction including consulting, understanding and translating business/ functional needs and strategies into achievable and sustainable technical architectures
- Consult to make strategic and operational decisions within the IT program/ project portfolio
- Responsible to facilitate, train and assist staff and other stakeholders in analyzing, improving, and implementing program/ project management skills and technology
- Perform facilitation/ coaching for Junior Project Manager and/ or participates as an advisor of a project team
- University degree (Master/Diploma) in IT technology or business administration
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a leading role in the area of Project & Program Management, Application Management and Consulting and/or Delivery
- Experience in delivering SAP Projects, technology evaluation and technical change management
- Profound knowledge of Project Management tools and methodologies (Clarity, Service-now, PPM, Agile and Scrum), an additional Project Management certification (e.g. PMI-PMP, IPMA Level C or D) would be advantageous
- Excellent German and English skills and willingness to travel up to 25% of working time
We offer you:
- According to Austrian labor law, the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labor agreement has to be stated in the advertisement (EUR 70,645,-- gross per year, all in)
- An internationally attractive compensation package depending on your experience plus bonus and additional benefits
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.