At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology. Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
We are looking for a
Principal Program Manager - Healthcare Software Solutions
Nuance Healthcare cares for clinicians the way they care for patients. Our AI technology-based solution offerings use analytics and advanced algorithms to transform healthcare information and reduce complicated processes into simple ones. We use our technology to let clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily, so they can focus their attention on their patients. At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Exciting opportunity to work with and provide operational structure to a dynamic International Team which is responsible for delivering our award winning Healthcare Software Solution (Dragon Medical portfolio) across Europe & several other international markets while also transitioning to the Cloud in a growing market. This role will involve interfacing and providing structure guidanced to Product Management/ Technical Operations / Technical Support / Engineering / DevOp / Sales & Sales Operations Teams to ensure seamless team management and program delivery focus.
- Plan and execute successful programs following the established processes and procedures
- Identify synergies between existing programs and products to maximize the potential for success
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Participate in the continuous process improvement of Product Delivery Process
- Ensure that a robust communication plan is being followed for all programs
- Ensure that all external and internal teams are marching towards the successful completion of Programs
- Plan, participate in the execution of checklists, programs checkpoints and executive reviews
- Using the existing balanced score card and program dashboard; establish consistent, objective program performance standards of accountability
- Instill a sense of accountability among team members by modeling tight oversight of individual and organization performance standards
- Ability to negotiate navigate tough requirements but also balance the interest of key stake holders
- Ability to work and communicate between all the key stakeholders like Engineering, Services, Support, Product management, Marketing, Sales, etc.
- Ability to anticipate next steps in advance and take necessary steps to ensure success
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for secure.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 8+
- Strong background in a team Product, Project or Program management role
- Extensive experience in a product deliver role for professional products, preferably in the Health-care sector
- cloud products experience
- Demonstrated success leading products and projects from Idea to Deployment and beyond
- Strong project and program management skills managing complex, multi-faceted projects resulting in
measurable successes and program growth
- Experience having worked with a high-performance, collaborative, constructive peer group
- Demonstrable leadership Quality in multiple areas like Development, Product Management, Services/Support is a big plus
- Demonstrated results in managing through complex systems and proven experience negotiating
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to details
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to and passion for products and vision
- Technology or IT leadership
- Engineering Background or experience working with R&D teams and Agile methodologies
- previous experience in the HealthCare industry is a plus
BS/MS/MBA. PMP Certification is a Plus
Job reference: 1-39533
Have we you caught your interest? Then we would love to hear from you!
Please apply through our career page https://jobs.nuance.com/job/vienna/principal-program-manager-healthcare-software-solutions-dragon-medical/843/10384317 or send your application to EMEAjobs@nuance.com (please quote the job reference in the e-mail title).
To find out more about our company and our products, please visit www.nuance.com.
The position is full-time (38.5 hours per week) and is based at the Nuance office in Vienna. Minimum payment EUR62,500 p.a. gross, negotiable depending on previous experience and educational background.