"I believe that there are different ways to achieve a goal." #glaubandich
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Head of Project Management Pool (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- leading, motivating and further development of assigned team of project managers
- assuring that PM standards and needed quality aspects are implemented in assigned projects of the department to ensure overall projects success
- participation in projects steering process and projects stakeholder management
- acting as single point of contact for project resource request handling towards internal partners
- further enhancement and implementation of project management processes and instruments based on Erste Group´s project management standard to eliminate redundancies and increase project performance
- full accountability for the project management regarding resource utilization / allocation and budget compliance including management reporting and organizational administration
- optimize resource allocation based on skills, capabilities and availabilities; ensure professional development of PM resources according to individual needs
- coaching / mentoring and support of staff during critical project phases, especially with regards to stakeholder management
- monitoring of international trends in project management and active participation in the group-wide PMO community
- close interaction with other PM departments as well as with the Group PMO regarding the development of a mid-term strategy (project management methodology and definition of strategic positioning of the project management pool)
- initiation and performance of change measures according to the defined mid-term strategy
- graduation in economics / banking / finance / IT / project management
- minimum of 3 years of experience in a comparable lead function and / or 5 years of experience in a senior project management function
- excellent project management skills; standard project management methodology certification (PMI, IPMA) or Agile is of advantage, change management experience and success in issue and conflict resolution
- banking content know-how in areas of Business intelligence & Corporate and Markets is beneficial
- experience in strategic and organizational development, strong analytical skills and a performance-driven mind set
- social competences for leading internationally distributed multi-cultural teams
- target and results-oriented personality with a strong customer focus
- excellent verbal and written English skills; German skills are beneficial
- being a part of an innovative team within ONE IT EGIT-INT and to actively participate in the enhancement and improvement of the project management methodology and related processes within Erste Group
- an interesting and challenging position with a high level of individual responsibility regarding further development and the positioning of the team within the Group
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 60.000,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
- we foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: