Risk Management Department
- to assist the Head with fulfilling tasks of Risk Management Department.
- to implement credit risk management in accordance with all Austrian and EU regulatory requirements and Bank's internal policies, including: reviewing and assessing credit proposals, reviewing customer's credit rating and credit limit, collateral management, credit monitoring, performing post-lending supervision, affirming asset classification, mastering the Bank's credit IT system and so on.
- to draft market and industry policies guiding the Bank's credit business based on the economy and industries of Austria.
- to implement market risk management in accordance with Austrian and EU regulatory requirements and Bank's internal policies, including monitoring market risk exposure, drafting the Bank's market risk limits, mastering the Bank's market risk management IT system and so on.
- to prepare the agenda, convene the meetings and draft minutes of the Risk Management Committee and Credit Review Committee.
- to arrange and file credit documents and minutes of Risk Management Committee and Credit Review Committee.
- to draft the reports, forms required to be submitted to the regulators and head office, draft the Bank's comprehensive risk management report.
- to establish and update credit manual as well as policy according to the policies of the Head Office as well as local regulators.
- other duties to be assigned by Head of Risk Management Department and / or the Management.
Knowledge, Skills , Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years experience of credit business or risk management in a commercial bank.
- Familiar with the Austrian and EU regulations and guidelines for credit business and risk management. Great understanding of Austrian financial market and local business culture.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Finance, Risk Management, Economics or other related Subjects. Holder of FRM/CFA would be an advantage;
- Sound and proven analytical, credit and risk skills.
- Ability to ensure deadlines.
- Must have advanced Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PPT.
- Ability to proactively think about current and potential risk issues and how best to apply to Credit Risk management practices.
- Proactive, self-motivated, well-organized and risk-oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & Deutsch.
Please send your English CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for application