"I believe that continuous development is the most important step to a successful career." #glaubandich
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Business Data Manager Specialist (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Group Data Management is part of Group Data Management and Reporting Division and is responsible for the methodological topics related to the central Data Warehouse solution, covering the standards for the data delivery into the Data Warehouse from the subsidiaries of the Group as well as the information glossary. Due to its function, the team is actively involved in all projects related to redesign of the DW coming from new regulatory requirements as well as from architectural optimization.
- ensure central business management of the data delivery from the local entities to the Group Data Warehouse solution
- support on-going project related to changes in data delivery with definition and impact analysis of requirements as well as testing of implementation
- offer support and guidance to the local entities for correct and complete implementation of the data delivery requirements
- support IT in implementing the delivery changes into the Conceptual Data Model of the bank
- an academic degree (B.A./M.A.)
- at least 5 years of working experience in Business, Business Analysis and/or Business Intelligence DWH in a financial area
- capability of understanding/reading a Data Model or of a relational database
- a good understanding of the banking products and financial steering related indicators
- experience with DWHs and modeling
- strong experience in working with SQL for data base interrogation purposes
- knowledge with Power Designer and/or AbInitio is an advantage
- a confident and concise communicator and organizer with strong analytic skills
- highly motivated and interested in evolving knowledge
- excellent English skills; intermediate German or a CEE language know-how are an advantage
- the possibility to work in a dynamic international environment
- the opportunity to further develop the respective working area and participate in Erste Group's strategic business considerations
- a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 36.926,-- gross per year.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: