"I believe that continuous development is the most important step to a successful career." #glaubandich
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Regulatory Compliance Expert (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
The regulatory compliance function (RCF) is being newly set up in 2019. The overall aim is the control, independent assessment, reporting and mitigation of regulatory compliance risks (in the area of banking supervision). The RCF is a second level control function.
- continuous control of regulatory compliance, i.e. e.g. monitoring and tracking of findings and gaps on a Group wide basis
- regular assessment of the framework and the compliance risk
- set up of regular reports on the status of regulatory compliance
- input to regulatory implementation projects
- recommendation of measures in view of risk mitigation
- advise stakeholders on regulatory compliance issues
- provide trainings to staff on regulatory topics in presentational form
- university degree in economics and/or law
- experience in the financial sector, preferably in view of regulatory or risk management area (supervisor, national bank, law firm, other bank) for at least 3 years
- preferably experienced in banking supervision related topics (BWG, CRR, CRD, Basel II, III)
- good analytical skills, ability to prioritize
- pro-active and problem solving approach
- capability to perform on short notice
- cross-divisional and group thinking and acting
- very good presentational skills & team-work oriented
- German and English at negotiation level
- you can contribute with your skills and experience to the success of a newly set-up, experienced and highly motivated team.
- a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 36.926,-- gross per year.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: