Senior Manager Business Process Analysis & Design (f/m)
as soon as possible
Art der Anstellung:
You will support the Head of Global Business Process Management (GBPM) in leading the analytics & design of selected business processes according to the department's objectives.
- You are responsible for managing interdisciplinary global project teams in the framework of the GBPM program
- Together with internal and external experts you analyze, design & prototype the division's future business process landscape
- You carry out workshops with process specialists from business & IT
- You hands-on operate the necessary business transactions (mainly in SAP) and process mining tools to analyze business processes on an analyst level
- You use iterative BPMN 2.0 process modeling in various tools, to find out about the best business process model
- You are the link and translator between business needs & IT requirements
- You ensure long-term global business process improvements and sustainability, based on process KPIs
- Academic degree (master degree in engineering, science or business administration)
- At least 10 years relevant business experience in global industry (manufacturing and/or trade)
- Expert in one of the following end-to-end processes: Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Inbound to Outbound Logistics
- Excellent English language (C1) and good German language skills (B2)
- Excellent Microsoft Office and SAP (SD and/or MM) skills
- Signavio, SAP SolMan and Celonis know-how is beneficial
- Change and project management experience
- Managerial, structured & analytic person
- Communication skills to lead global teams and carry out complex workshops
- Know-how of design-thinking, lean, six-sigma or other concepts and tool boxes
- Business and customer orientation
- Willingness to go for international business trips (about 25%)
Das bieten wir
Salary Package and Benefits: The collective minimum salary agreement for this position is EUR 3.854,56 brutto (14 x per year). The actual payment depends on the particular qualification and experience.
More information about our application process can be found on the first page of our application form and in the "FAQs to apply".
If we have sparked your interest, please use our online application form. Our CV - parsing tool makes your application even faster.
We are looking forward to receive your application.
voestalpine - One step ahead.
- Aus- und Weiterbildung
- Barrierefreier Arbeitsplatz
- Betriebliche Altersvorsorge
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten
- Gesunde Ernährung
- Gute Verkehrsanbindung
Das sind wir
voestalpine High Performance Metals GmbH is the parent company of the High Performance Metals Division in the voestalpine Group. We are the global market leader in tool steel and also hold leading positions in high-speed steel, valve steel, special engineering steel and other special grades. Customers can rely on our well-established brands that have frequently set the standards for the special steel sector over many decades with their innovation and top quality.
Please find further information on our website: http://www.voestalpine.com/edelstahl/en/
Kontakt & Bewerbung
+43 50304 15-8439