Junior Developer IT (m/w)
The business of the Vienna Stock Exchange, the only securities exchange in Austria, is based on four cornerstones: Securities trading and listing, market data, index calculation and IT services. Many years of experience have made us to one of the leading IT system providers in Central and Eastern Europe. The exchanges of Budapest, Ljubljana, Prague and Zagreb place their trust in the high quality of our services.
We are looking for a junior developer to support our Department IT Projects & Development. We are fullstack developers and support our customers during the whole software lifecycle from requirement analyses to the implementation of the designed solution.
Our development landscape is mainly based on .NET (C#, WPF) and open source frameworks (e.g. Kafka, Spark, Akka.net, R).
Your skill set shall include:
- Technical education and basic overview relating to Software Development processes
- Good programming knowledge (e.g. C, C#)
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Basic knowledge of version control systems (Microsoft TFS, GIT)
- Critical thinking, the ability to identify problems and propose and implement solutions
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients
- A background or interest in financial markets is of advantage
- Curiosity and willingness to further education and training
- High personal responsibility and independent work style
- Good command of the English language
Your tasks will be:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software around our trading systems
- Develop solutions and build the libraries and frameworks of microservices and APIs for realtime data processing
- Performing unit and integration testing
- Continuously improve and automate processes for both operation and deployment activities.
- Manage huge amount of data and develop automated reports and dashboard using our Data Analytics platform
- Issue investigation, identification and bug fixing
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- A full-time position in the center of Vienna
- An excellent working environment in a dynamic team
- The possibility to gain deep process knowledge of Austria's unique securities exchange
- Individual coaching and education
- Flexible working hours and possibility for remote working
- Employee events, lunch contribution, free coffee, juice and fruits
If you are interested please send you application (in German or English) to Mr. Mag. Bernhard Stamm, firstname.lastname@example.org, Wiener Börse AG, 1010 Wien, Wallnerstraße 8
We guarantee a competitive salary, dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 31,822 gross per year for this full time position.
Wiener Börse AG, 1010 Wien, Wallnerstraße 8