Senior Project Procurement Manager (f/m)
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. In Upstream, OMV has a strong base in Romania and Austria as part of the Central and Eastern Europe core region as well as a balanced international portfolio, with Russia, North Sea, Middle East and Africa as well as Asia-Pacific as further core regions. 2018 daily production stood at approximately 427,000 boe/d. In Downstream, OMV operates three refineries with a total annual processing capacity of 17.8 mn tons and more than 2,000 filling stations in ten countries. OMV runs gas storage facilities in Austria and Germany; its subsidiary Gas Connect Austria GmbH operates a gas pipeline network in Austria. In 2018, gas sales volumes amounted to around 114 TWh. Sustainability is an integral part of the corporate strategy. OMV is set to invest EUR 500 mn in innovative energy solutions by 2025.
- Support the Head of Projects &Engineering (P&E) in project portfolio management on procurement side
- Define and develop & manage the contracting strategy for particular projects (EPC, EPCM, and so on)
- Manage tenders for engineering and/or equipment contracts for particular projects in collaboration with engineering category, as well as other procurement business units
- Steer and monitor the procurement activity for particular projects, including development of project supply plans, steering source-to-contract and contract-to-pay activity with categories, steer expediting activity, steer contract management, contract change management and claim management
- Act as a single point of contact and hold delivery responsibility for all procurement activity for the project manager and project owner in the group- & worldwide upstream business
- Ensure procurement governance compliance within projects and advise project owner in Gate Keeping / Project Assurance process
- Bachelor Degree in Technical or Commercial relevant field of studies
- At least 7 years of experiences and expertise, perferably in the oil and gas industry in functional procurement knowledge or experience with project procurement processes including SCM methods
- In depth knowledge in Category optimization (Market analysis, Optimization e.g. specification optimization, Cost analysis, etc) and state-of-the-art transactional procurement procedures (tenders, negotiations, contracting, purchase to pay) including understanding for public procurement)
- Very good project procurement knowledge (project portfolio management, project management process, contracting models, etc.)
- State of the art IT skills (MS Office, SAP, Procurement applications)
- Excellent English skills are a must, German is an advantage
- Willingness for frequent international business travel
We offer you:
- According to Austrian labor law, the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labor agreement has to be stated in the advertisement (EUR 73.065,30,-- gross per year, all in)
- An internationally attractive compensation package depending on your experience plus bonus and additional benefits
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.