Junior Software Tester - System Test (m/f) - Graz
In order to guarantee a high-quality standard, we are now expanding our QA department and looking for a Junior Software Tester - System Test (m/f) for our for Gaming Systems.
We are a small team of 7, working side by side with our internal development teams as well as working with our external partners in order to deliver high-quality products to our users. The team is located in Graz and is part of our server-based gaming department.
- Support actively in analyzing software requirements and creating test cases to verify that the requirements are met
- Planning and implementation of test cases and test scripts while ensuring excellent quality criteria for online and land-based products
- Identification, reporting and tracking of bugs
- Close cooperation with platform and system development teams
- Documentation of test results
- A completed technical education and first experience in the field of software testing is an advantage
- First experience with setting up, installing, and connecting electronic hardware is an advantage
- First knowledge of with test management and bug tracking tools like JIRA or TestRail
- Preciseness and a sense of responsibility
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Very good command of both spoken and written English
Nice to have:
- ISTQB certification or similar
- Knowledge of casino games
- Knowledge of web technologies
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in Graz
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits (health care, employee discount, events,…)
- Extensive training by a mentor program
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- A yearly gross salary of EUR 28.660,- for applicants with first work experience and willingness to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube's industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.