Intermediate .NET Developer (f/m)
We are looking to expand our development capabilities of the Novo Remote Gaming System (NRGS). The Novo Remote Gaming system provides the core casino backend for our B2C and B2B products, covering complex regulatory and compliance requirements.
You would be joining a team providing the back-office configuration and support tools for this platform, serving teams like customer support, fraud management and technical support. The team is a virtual SCRUM team working at two office locations.
- Active participation in the solution and software design based on the product owners' requirements
- Collaboration with a co-located team, fully integrated into a SCRUM environment
- Providing suggestions and ideas for technology choices and refactoring of existing legacy applications
- Close collaboration with other platform teams, taking responsibility to deliver excellent code and product quality
- Completed higher technical education or similar
- Minimum of 3 years of solid work experience in software development
- Experience in the development of complete .NET applications
- Professional experience with the following technologies:
- .NET 4.0+ (with C#)
- SQL (ideally on SQL Server 2012+, application developer level, not DB developer level)
- Basic IIS administration
- Experience in deployments on IIS server or similar
- Consuming web services
- Very good communicational skills and a passion for Software Development
- Very good knowledge of English, both spoken and written; German knowledge is an advantage but not a must have
Nice to have:
- Experience with .NET Core
- Experience with microservices
- Experience with WebAPI and JSON
- Experience with other .NET frameworks
- Experience with dependency injection / IoC frameworks
- Know how with writing unit tests and mocking
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- A yearly gross salary of EUR 44.570,- for applicants with at least three years of specific experience and willingness to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube's industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.