Software Engineer (m/w)
Are you a design-thinker and ready for a new adventure?
(Jn 42663) / City of occupation: Marchtrenk
You take your work seriously, but yourself not so much? You are inspired by working with innovative people and state-of-the-art technologies? You are eager to develop ingenious products and solutions for customers? If you answered "yes" to each of our questions, then we are certain that our client is the perfect match for you! The company is located in the heart of Upper Austria and is a pioneer in smart mobility solutions.
Your future role
- Support developing new products for cloud-based solutions (e.g. AWS IoT)
- Support with open source projects
- Close collaboration with product owners (e.g. www.autologg.com and www.arolla.io)
- Testing new development approaches + active participation in designing the digital future
- High school or university graduates with focus on IT
- First working experience in software engineering is an advantage, preferably in Java and mobile development (Android, iOS)
- Enthusiasm for new technologies such as blockchain, AWS IoT or open source solutions
- Excellent English skills
- Favorite Books: "The Lean Startup" and "Clean Code"
The special thing about this position
- Young, dynamic and close-knit team
- Opportunity to actively contribute innovative ideas and shape new products
- Flexitime to support your inner innovative clock, so you can work when you are most productive
EUR 3000 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 3000 and EUR 5000 gross/month according to qualifications and experience.
If you fulfill these criteria and are ready for a challenge, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Tanja Klusch, BA, email@example.com, will contact you promptly upon receipt.
Apply now Inserat auf epunkt.com
Jobs in Upper Austria
Jobs in Vienna
Jobs in Styria
Job search with epunkt
Data Protection Declaration