Regional Operations Manager (f/m)
Wienerberger pursues successfully its goal to become a system building material supplier. To support our Operations & Engineering Department of the business unit Clay Building Materials, we are offering the following position as Regional Operations Manager for immediate appointment.
- Development and implementation of a continuous improvement culture/lean mindset
- Effective implementation of our "world class in manufacturing" group strategy on regional level incl. implementation of group wide standards and best practice;
- Support of local teams in the development of business plans and close follow-up on the performance development of plants within the region incl. development and follow-up on action plans in case of deviations.
- Further strategic development of our regional plant network (optimal product allocation per plant,…) and manufacturing organization from a technical and organizational perspective, e.g. regional investment strategy, network optimization, efficient organizational set up,… etc.
- Involvement in all key personnel decisions in the field of manufacturing within the region with a focus on succession planning for key technical staff.
- Interface to Central Engineering expert teams (H&S / operational excellence / raw materials / project engineers) and call in of resources where required.
- University engineering degree (process, chemical, mechanical, industrial or ceramics), additional degree in Business Administration is an advantage
- At least 5 years of experience as plant manager, group manager or operations director in the field of ceramic building materials
- Strong lean manufacturing and continuous improvement mindset; corresponding certificates and graduated trainings are an advantage
- Proven success in working across varied disciplines and at all hierarchical levels to achieve ambitious targets
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Abilities to lead a team of senior managers on a dotted line basis (matrix organization)
- Convincing, solution-oriented and self-driven personality
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Very good command of German and English, further foreign languages are an advantage
We are looking for a Senior operations manager with strong background in the field of ceramic production combined with strong lean mindset, good engineering knowledge and the capability to drive the implementation of our "world class in manufacturing" group strategy on regional level.
Reporting to the Chief Technical Officer
Salary: Minimum EUR 80.000,- gross p.a. for local employment and depending on your experience & qualification even more.
Please submit your application (CV + letter of motivation) exclusively online.
Wolfgang Weiss is looking forward to meeting you!
Bewerben Sie sich jetzt
Head of Corporate Human Resources
+43 1 60192 10151
Zum LinkedIn Profil