AGRANA Fruit is part of the AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG, operating at 28 production sites on 5 continents worldwide. We are the global market leader in the production of fruit preparations and offer customized solutions to the dairy as well as to the bakery, food service and ice cream industries.
We are a great team, based in Vienna and are looking for a dedicated and self-organized person with high interest in analytical topics who wants to join us in the following position.
Division Accountant (m/f)
As a member of the Division Fruit Finance Team, this person will be responsible for fostering the finance knowledge sharing across the Division's finance teams as well as enhancing the data quality and speed across the process & system landscape.
- Lead the accounting stream of global finance projects (e.g. SAP rollout, implementation S/4 HANA, master-data harmonization)
- Define best-practice processes within the Division's SAP finance template
- Review and approve SAP change requests and coordinate their implementation in cooperation with Corporate IT department
- Division counterpart for the European Accounts
- Payable Shared Service Center
- Interface between Corporate Finance functions and local finance teams
- Monitor and support the local finance teams with follow ups of findings resulting from external and internal audits
- Organize and conduct internal finance trainings (e.g. SAP, Master Data Governance and IFRS)
- Ensure that IFRS accounting rules are applied across the Division's finance teams
- Implement internal control systems in SAP and other ERP systems
- University degree in Business Administration or similar field of studies
- 3-5 years of professional experience in finance or accounting (IFRS and Local GAAP)
- Advanced SAP (finance modules) and Excel knowledge
- Experience with SAP rollout and IT Integration is of advantage
- Communicative team player with the ability to understand commercial correlations
- Analytical and solution-oriented style of working
- Well-developed project management skills
- Willingness to travel
- English (both written and verbal) is a must, any other language - particularly German - is an advantage
- Exciting, diverse and challenging tasks that will allow you to get in contact with various internal and external stakeholders within the AGRANA Fruit world
- Development & career opportunities in a global company
- AGRANA "Fit Program" offering various sports and health programs
- Canteen offering 4 different warm meals per day as well as snacks and drinks
- Modern, state-of-the-art offices and office equipment
- An international work environment (>20 nationalities) in a dynamic and diverse team located in Vienna´s city center
- Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 38.493,84 gross per year. Willingness to overpayment depending on qualifications and experience.
- More information about AGRANA Fruit as an employer can be found on our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/agrana-fruit/
Frau Doris Zangl (+43 121137-12871)
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application online on: