Sberbank Europe AG, headquartered in Vienna, is a banking group that is 100% owned by Sberbank Russia. Since Sberbank Russia acquired Volksbank International (VBI) in 2012 and rebranded it into Sberbank Europe, major steps have been taken to gradually transform Sberbank Europe into a fully-fledged, self-funded and profitable universal bank with a strong focus on retail and corporate customers. Sberbank Europe is present in 8 markets in Central and Eastern Europe: Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina (Sarajevo and Banja Luka), Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Slovenia and Serbia. Sberbank Europe operates 190 branches and has over 4,000 employees across CEE. As an integral part of one of the largest, fastest growing and most dynamic financial providers in the world, Sberbank Europe aims to build sustainable bridges between Russia and the European markets.
We are looking for people who are energetic about developing their talents with us. As a young European bank, we offer opportunities for people who like to roll their sleeves up and advance their career. We are looking for people like you. Become part of our international team located in a modern office in Vienna 1010.
IT Project Manager (m/f)
As IT Project Manager you will be in charge for the IT Project Management of specific projects and specifically taking care of the comprehensive aspects of IT Project Management regarding
- Project planning and management
- Time, budget, quality and resource management
- Delivery orientation
Interested? Read on!
You will be working within a great team and supporting them in their daily activities and projects
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Plans (time, budget, resources, deliverables, etc.) the projects and initiates projects following all internal guidelines for project start; ensures on-time delivery of all projects and within budget
- Coordinates internal resources and third party vendors for the proper project execution; ensures resource availability and allocation
- Assists in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develops a detailed project plan and project documentation to monitor and track progress; manages changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate KPIs; Measures project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Reports and escalates to management as needed; manages the relationship and ensures professional communication with the clients and all stakeholders
- Performs project risk and issue analysis and defines appropriate mitigation measures
- Manages the hand-over to line business and production
- University degree in computing sciences or similar field or business education (commercial college, University) with a strong understanding of technology
- 5-7 years related working experience
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills
- Excellent planning, coordination, communications and negotiation skills within an international environment
- Knowledge of banking products and the IT landscape of a bank
- Strong managerial and project management skills
- English is a must, good German knowledge, any CEE language is of advantage
- We acknowledge and reward good performance
- We offer personal and professional development through your career
- Be part of the committed and successful Sberbank Europe team
- Gather international experience in a dynamic and moving forward environment
Annual Gross salary EUR65.000,- based on our collective bargaining agreement (for 38,5 hours/week) - additional payment according to skills and experience. The position can be filled as soon as possible.
We`re looking forward to your online application!
Sberbank Europe AG
Schwarzenbergplatz 3, 1010 Vienna, Austria
Tel.: +43 1 22732 0