We are looking
for a Software Security Engineer
fulltime | f/m
Digital currencies are a hot topic worldwide.
Our vision is to make digital currencies easily accessible and versatilely usable in everyday life.
cryptix AG is an internationally active FinTech start-up with excellent prospects and a strong commitment to research and development. Our innovative solutions build bridges between consumers and a completely new, fast-growing industry.
Are you interested in helping us design the future and develop ground-breaking solutions? If you are, we would love to meet you! To strengthen our team in Vienna, Austria, we are looking for the following as soon as possible:
Software Security Engineer
- Young, dynamic team with great ambitions
- International working environment with promising perspectives
- Potential for development in a young and fast-growing company
- Challenging and exciting activity in an emergent industry
- Flexible working times and good work-life balance
- Development of secure software in the Microsoft environment
- Secure coding support for software development
- Review of architectures and code with a focus on security (OWASP ASVA, CVEs, CWE/SANS Top 25, etc.)
- Integration of security into the DevSecOps process
- Design, implementation and testing of software (primarily C#)
- Performance of security tests
- Documentation, maintenance and continuous improvement of secure coding guidelines
Your tasks are primarily of a technical nature. You should be open-minded in regard to new technologies and wish to engage with them actively. Besides the professional aspects, you should also be solution-oriented and enjoy working in a team.
- Completed IT training or education (University of Applied Sciences, College, HTL), ideally in the area of IT security, or comparable work experience
- Interest in IT security
- Experience with secure software development
- Experience in software development (C#, ASP.NET, Web API, Microsoft Azure, etc.)
- Experience in cloud security, ideally with Microsoft Azure
- Technical knowledge on techniques and standards for authentication and authorization, applied cryptography, security vulnerabilities and troubleshooting
- Interest in all aspects of security research and development
- Ideally, interest in blockchain/DLT and cloud
- Ability to work independently and precisely without supervision
- Very good written and spoken English
In this interesting role, you will be working in an international environment and cooperating with teams from various specialist areas. As part of a revolutionary industry, you will be evolving personally and have the unique opportunity to make a key contribution to the development of a worldwide ecosystem.
The minimum wage for this position according to the IT collective labor agreement 2018 (IT KV 2018) is 2,393 EUR (Junior) or 3,282 EUR (Senior) (14x gross/year), with willingness to overpay depending on qualification and experience.
Have we aroused your interest?
If so, please send us your full application including a letter of motivation in digital form.
cryptix LABS GmbH | Millennium Tower, Handelskai 94-96, 23rd floor, 1200 Vienna, Austria www.cryptix.ag