We are looking
for an IT Infrastructure Architect
fulltime | f/m
Digital currencies are a hot topic worldwide.
Our vision is to make digital currencies easily accessible and versatilely usable in everyday life.
cryptix AG is an internationally active FinTech start-up with excellent prospects and a strong commitment to research and development. Our innovative solutions build bridges between consumers and a completely new, fast-growing industry.
Are you interested in helping us design the future and develop ground-breaking solutions? If you are, we would love to meet you! To strengthen our team in Vienna, Austria, we are looking for the following as soon as possible:
IT Infrastructure Architect
- Young, dynamic team with great ambitions
- International working environment with promising perspectives
- Potential for development in a young and fast-growing company
- Challenging and exciting activity in an emergent industry
- Flexible working times and good work-life balance
- Design, setup and maintain IT-infrastructure for high reliable, high secure end-consumer products
- Design and implementation of company IT-infrastructure (on-premise, Azure cloud, network, etc.)
- Develop security concepts for consumer products and company IT-infrastructure
- Planning and implementation of network infrastructure for different locations
- Maintenance of Office365, Azure and inhouse systems
- Proactive development of the IT-infrastructure
- Installation and administration of the operative clients (Windows Desktop/ Notebook/ Android Tablet/ Mobile)
- Planning and implementing backup and redundancy systems
- Deployment and configuration of required database systems (MS SQL, PostgreSQL and others)
- Provision and distribution of the required software applications
- Continuous performance monitoring and optimization of the operational IT-Infrastructure
Your tasks are primarily of a technical nature. You should be open-minded in regard to new technologies and wish to engage with them actively. Besides the professional aspects, you should also be solution-oriented and enjoy working in a team.
- Associate Degree or higher in a related field or equivalent experience as a system administrator, specialized in cloud environments
- Several years of professional experience in designing and administration of Microsoft Azure or other cloud environments (AWS and others) as well as professional experience in IT system administration and support
- Experience in designing network and IT-infrastructure in a secure and reliable way
- Team player who has a strong independent working method and who can handle complex system environments
- A clean criminal record (please attach a character reference)
- Experience in managing Office365 and Azure
- Security in handling event logs and performance analyses
- Experience in working with container- and/or microservices- based architectures
- Experience in the deployment of Microsoft- based server applications (.NET, .NET Core)
- Preferably experience with Microsoft PowerShell and configuration management (Ansible, Puppet, Chef and so on) and software distribution
- Preferably certified in relevant technologies
In this interesting role, you will be working in an international environment and cooperating with teams from various specialist areas. As part of a revolutionary industry, you will be evolving personally and have the unique opportunity to make a key contribution to the development of a worldwide ecosystem.
The minimum wage for this position according to the IT collective labor agreement 2018 (IT KV 2018) is 2,393 EUR (Junior) or 3,282 EUR (Senior) (14x gross/year), with willingness to overpay depending on qualification and experience.
Have we aroused your interest?
If so, please send us your full application including a letter of motivation in digital form.
cryptix LABS GmbH | Millennium Tower, Handelskai 94-96, 23rd floor, 1200 Vienna, Austria www.cryptix.ag