"I believe that innovative thinking is the formular for success." #glaubandich
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
IFRS 9 Forward Looking Information Specialist (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Department "Credit RWA Management and Stresstesting" belongs to the division "Enterprise-wide Risk Management". The department consists of two groups: "Stress Testing and Credit Risk Simulations" and "Credit RWA Management and Projects ".
The department is staffing a new position which will be responsible for Erste group-wide processes, methodology, governance and operational matters related to IFRS 9 Forward Looking Information.
- Ownership of the IFRS 9 Forward Looking Information (FLI) process including scenario generation and alignment
- Involvement in the assessment and incorporation of FLI into Expected Credit Losses calculation
- Definition and implementation of group-wide standards and policies
- Group wide oversight of the FLI process ensuring robust governance on group level, oversight of the local policy governance and monitoring of the local specific components
- Maintenance / development of methodology
- Design and review of scenarios and participation in respective approval committees
- Monitoring of macroeconomic drivers and events alignment with Erste Group entities in CEE and Austria
- The position offers the opportunity to closely engage in macroeconomic scenario design process, regulatory related topics, quantitative and/or econometric related tasks
- University degree in economics, finance or technical science with relevant experience in the area of finance and/or economics
- At least 3 years of prior working experience related to the relevant tasks and responsibilities, preferably (but not exclusively) in the risk management area
- Highly motivated, hardworking, results driven and willing to learn person enjoying in getting things done and able to prove it based on your past achievements
- Interest in understanding new processes and ability to drive change while translating the emerging requirements into an effective operating framework
- Interest in understanding complex data structures and processes but also the ability to present complex issues in a simplified manner
- Ability to work across diverse cultural backgrounds and with different entities across the CEE region
- Excellent written English skills combined with solid communication skills; knowledge of German and/or CEE languages is considered an asset
- Data management skills and programming knowledge is considered as an advantage
- We offer a great opportunity for a motivated individual to join a highly skilled, dynamic and multicultural team, which has a track record in providing the group's senior management with essential high quality steering and management information
- Support in your professional and personal development
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 36.926,-- gross per year
- We foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: