Training & Development Specialist (m/f) with focus on new learning methodologies
To support our Corporate HR Team at our Vienna location (Wienerberg City) we are looking for a Training & Development Specialist with focus on new learning methodologies
- Implementation of new learning approaches / methodologies within several business areas
- Development of creative learning designs and elements as videos or tutorials, ensuring learning transfer and sustainable development of participants
- Designing, organising and partly accompanying of our group-wide development initiatives
- Being main contact person for e-learning and other digitized initiatives in learning
- Consultancy and support of local implementation of defined group-wide processes and local programs for specific target groups
- Cooperation in or lead of international personnel development projects, e.g. implementation of an LMS
- Cooperation in the design and didactical set-up of our trainings, documentations and training materials
- Steering and administration of nomination processes for international development measures and learning platforms
- Master's degree with focus on HR/personnel development, further education in new learning methodologies
- At least 5-10 years of relevant (ideally international) professional experience in personnel development (training & development department of a bigger organization or at a training/development provider)
- Proven track record in implementing new learning methodologies
- Experience in clarification of tasks, trainer selection, didactical design and evaluation of training initiatives
- IT / Tech 'savvy', MS Office user skills
- Good command of English and German
- Flexible, self-confident and persuasive, high level of self-motivation and hands-on mentality, proactive, anticipatory
- Enthusiasm for innovation
An attractive workplace at our headquarters in a dynamic environment with development opportunities of an internationally acting group is awaiting you. According collective bargaining agreement, the monthly gross salary amounts to minimum EUR 3,346.78 for this function. We offer market conform remuneration depending on experience and qualification, besides attractive employee benefits.
Our offer certainly addresses likewise female and male applicants.
Please apply exclusively online!
Due to Christmas holidays, interviews will be conducted not earlier than January 7 th, 2019!
Simone Kurz is looking forward to your application!
Bewerben Sie sich jetzt
+43 1 60192 10152
Zum LinkedIn Profil