Software Developer/Architect - Robotics (f/m)
(Jn 42720) / City of occupation: Vienna
Our customer produces a worldwide unique product in robot development. You would join a team of specialists in these field and will be part of the vision to offer your customers innovative high-end robots that will be able to help-out humans in dangerous environments.
Your future role
- Develop and create an architecture for mechatronic systems/robots
- Implement new features in C++, C or C#
- Work with OpenSource technologies e.g. Robot Operating System (ROS)
- Develop test plans together with the customers
- Documentation and support
- Create new ideas to improve the product
- Possibility to take over a lead role
- Academic background (Uni/FH)
- Professional experience in programming (C++/C/C#)
- Experience with OpenSource technologies and embedded systems is a plus
- Experience with Linux/Unix environments
- Interest in topics like Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing and of course Robotics
- Willingness to travel (10-20%)
- Good English skills, ideally also German skills
The special thing about this position
- Work with cutting-edge technologies to develop an innovative product
- Possibility to thrive together with the company and to be part of a life changing/ saving project
- A smart and dynamic team is waiting for you!
EUR 3500 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 3500 and EUR 5000 gross/month according to qualifications and experience.
If you fulfill these criteria and are ready for a challenge, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Maria Theuermann, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly upon receipt.
Apply now Inserat auf epunkt.com
Jobs in Upper Austria
Jobs in Vienna
Jobs in Styria
Job search with epunkt
Data Protection Declaration