Senior Staff Technical Program Manager - PTC Windchill (m/f)
- As Sr Staff Technical Program Manager - PTC Windchill for INNIO, you will lead our Product Lifecycle management (PLM) program enabling a common PLM platform for all business functions & -divisions globally. A good sense for cross-functional alignment opportunities, identifying & realizing simplification efforts along with productivity improvements and a strong focus on harmonization are key for this role. Initial projects' focus will be on PLM core features (CAD centric, BoM- Management, Management of Technical Specifications and Enterprise Change) implemented to a next generation PLM framework serving as foundational layer to the Brilliant Factory and Digital Thread initiatives
- Manage a turn key project (delivered by external parties) incl. responsibility for scope- & delivery-, resources-, contract-, budget-, priority- & risk management
- Interface between external partners and internal customers (all levels - project members, key stakeholders, functional leadership, management)
- Define, oversee, measure & control all phases of the project: analysis, requirements, design, development, implementation, data migration, testing, documentation and maintenance
- Lead management report outs - demonstrate project status, risks incl. risk mitigation plans, budget adherence
- Adhere to INNIOs principles (incl. but not limited to project management-, application hosting-, infrastructure-, security guidelines)
- Assist INNIOs PMO team to fine adjust our brand new PMO framework
- Own & maintain a strategic pipeline of Next Gen platform projects targeting to realize INNIOs Digital Thread vision
- Experience in the following domains: PLM Methodology, BoM Lifecycle, Data Migration, Change Process, CAD, Data Classification, ERP
- Experience with the following tools: Windchill (mandatory!), CATIA, CREO, ORACLE EBS (INV, BOM, CHG), ENOVIA (+3D Experience)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Significant experience in Project- / Program Management
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
- Please note on the various locations: Austria: We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, international market, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs/projects
- Familiar with Agile / Scrum
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute projects
- Green Belt certified
- Leadership Training Program Experience (IMLP, OMLP, FMP)
- PMP / ITIL certified
- Strong, demonstrated commitment to customer satisfaction
DTR / #LI-DD1
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3.301,13 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience
By combining a rich legacy in the power and gas compression space with pioneering technology, INNIO brings our customers affordable, reliable and sustainable energy solutions for today--and tomorrow. We are helping to meet today's energy needs with 64 GW of installed capacity and 48,000 of our powerful Jenbacher and Waukesha engines, which can be found in more than 100 countries. And, by harnessing our history of energy industry firsts along with the power of digital innovation, we will continue to deliver for the future.
This position is based at INNIO's headquarters in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol--a region that provides a variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, INNIO offers a comprehensive array of international career opportunities and understands that diversity creates excellence. Known for leadership development, we aim to empower individuals to reach their full potential.
It's time to take engines to a place no one else can.
Welcome to a World of Innovation and Inspiration! Welcome to INNIO!