Lead Financial Analyst (m/f)
- Providing financial analysis to the organization and Service Center of the INNIO Reciprocating Gas Engines business (Jenbach)
- Perform cost reviews and analysis of standard labor rates for Field Service Engineers as managed by 3rd party service provider, externally sourced or directly owned
- Provide financial analysis on utilization levels and productivity savings on field service jobs being performed
- Drive cost management and cost allocation accuracy for field outages in cooperation with operational and center of excellence teams
- Calculate and analyze standards of variable cost transactions for the Overhaul & Repair shop (OH&R) such as for labor and material
- Analyze material utilization and consumption levels to identify optimization opportunities within the OH&R shop
- Support strategy of used material management and provide financial analysis including inventory valuations and pricing
- Support 2nd source strategy network of repair being performed
- Support OH&R shop in managing company policies and improving processes, routines & controls such as inventory tracking and return process
- Working with global supply chain on cost savings initiatives
- Perform accounting tasks and account reconciliation for the Field Service and Service Center as part of the monthly/quarterly closing
- Support in data collection for local statutory filings
- Follow up on internal audit findings and requests where required
- Drive compliance, process improvement and accounting consistency
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Finance/Business Administration or equivalent
- Some years of progressive finance experience in a complex environment
- ERP/Accounting software experience
- Project Management experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Software especially Excel
- Ability to anticipate, identify and resolve financial issues
- Strong Controllership mindset
- Ambitious, pro-active, positive attitude and team player
- Excellent English language skills
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3.301,13 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience
By combining a rich legacy in the power and gas compression space with pioneering technology, INNIO brings our customers affordable, reliable and sustainable energy solutions for today--and tomorrow. We are helping to meet today's energy needs with 64 GW of installed capacity and 48,000 of our powerful Jenbacher and Waukesha engines, which can be found in more than 100 countries. And, by harnessing our history of energy industry firsts along with the power of digital innovation, we will continue to deliver for the future.
This position is based at INNIO's headquarters in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol--a region that provides a variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, INNIO offers a comprehensive array of international career opportunities and understands that diversity creates excellence. Known for leadership development, we aim to empower individuals to reach their full potential.
It's time to take engines to a place no one else can.
Welcome to a World of Innovation and Inspiration! Welcome to INNIO!