In ADB SAFEGATE one of the domains we are specialized in is providing software solutions for Air Traffic Control and Gate applications. Air traffic as we know it today is changing. ADB SAFEGATE is a global player in providing airport performance with the goal to be the partner of choice for airports in offering them solutions to increase safety, efficiency and reliability. Our solutions for departure flow optimization, digital flight-strips and air traffic surveillance are operated safely worldwide and trusted by Air Traffic Controllers and Airports globally.
System Test Engineer - for Control Systems - Gate operations
Join our team!
As System Test Engineer you will get the opportunity to be operative in customer projects. You will be part of the System Engineering department who is responsible for the quality of project deliverables of all technical project tasks and assignments in Projects. As a System Test Engineer, you will be focusing on the Quality Assurance of realized software systems prior to its delivery and deployment. When assigned to a project/release activity the System Test Engineer will work closely with either the Project Engineer, who has the ultimate responsibility for the technical delivery of the project and or with the department Delivery Assurance Engineer.
- Testing of our software products to making it into a production and or delivery environment
- Validation of new software functionality and processes
- Determination of optimized operating conditions and performance limitations
- Development of test methods and systems
- Contributing to technical documentation such as acceptance testing, process and reports
- Estimate, schedule, perform and coordinate assigned work
- Monitor work for compliance to applicable requirements, accepted engineering practices and ADB SAFEGATE standards
- Ensure effective communication, coordination and feedback in assigned projects/activities to/from and between all other Business relations
- Finished studies in Computer Science or software engineering (Bachelor, Master)
- First working experience in similar field and in software testing
- Good skills in systems architecture, software engineering, system design and software testing
- English fluently, German is an advantage; willigness to travel (~10-20 days/year)
- Improvement-driven, structured and proavctive teamplayer, high sense for quality, open minded
- We are real team players in a promising and growing business field in the beautiful City of Graz/Austria
- We are working on innovative solutions in an exciting industry in the field of aviation
- Working in a young and enthusiastic team
- Attractive benefits like flexible working time, food vouchers & free healthy snacks, office with free parking area & good public transport connections, free access to fitness center, company breakfast
- Member of CINT - Club International: center of excellence and services for expatriates and their families
- Regularly management information and events, staff events like sports, events, after work events…
- We offer a minimum annual gross salary of EUR 37.800.- for applicants with a relevant work experience. Higher salary possible depending on qualification and experience.
flexible working time
after work events
trainings, welcome day
multicultural young team
Ready for takeoff?
We are looking forward to receiving your application via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org!
For details visit our website: www.adbsafegate.com/career
ADB SAFEGATE Austria GmbH, Mag Barbara Beil-Zerobin, Herrgottwiesgasse 125, 8020 Graz, Austria