I-New Unified Mobile Solutions is one of the fastest growing technology solutions provider in the mobile communication industry. From offices all across the globe, we are capable of providing, implementing and running state-of-the-art products and services for successful digital business transformation over next generation platforms. Awarded as 'Best MVNO/E Solution Provider' at the Global MVNOs Industry Awards in 2014-2016 and 'Best Services to Telecoms' at the Global Telecoms Awards 2016.
For our team in Mattersburg, we are currently looking for a Software Tester.
Software Test Engineer
- Work on the software verification (component test, system test, E2E test, performance test, building verification environment) & provide test case specifications
- Work directly with the development team to ensure testability & take part in the analysis of problems that occur in live operations
- Be actively involved in the continuous improvement of testability activities and working processes & develop automated test cases
- Travel in order to directly support our clients (located around the globe, e.g. New Zealand, Latin America and Europe) in the verification phase of the project
- Bachelor's or higher degree in IT, CS or related technical
- Strong, organized written and verbal communication in English
- Rich experience with testing, testing tools and test automation
- Self-organized, open minded and willing to learn
- Experience with bug tracking tools and bug reporting
- Experience with Linux shell scripting
- Experience with databases (PostgreSQL and MongoDB)
- Experience with tools for version control (SVN and Git) and CI (Jenkins)
- Experience with testing Java applications, XML/JSON based web services
- Experience with any of the following operating systems: RHEL, CentOS or Ubuntu
- Experience in testing telecommunication systems is a plus (SIP, Diameter and SS7)
- Experience with Scrum is a plus
- Experience in the Atlassian Suite is a plus
- Appropriate professional experience is a plus
We offer a nice and inspiring working environment within a young and motivated team of skilled experts, mastering the day-to-day challenges our worldwide customer base has in store for us.
The planned salary for this position is EUR 3.282,00 gross per month (EUR 46.000,00 per year) in case of respective experience. In case of corresponding education and/or experience, excess compensation might also be granted.
I-New Unified Mobile Solutions AG