International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues - with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Head of Shared Service Centres (f/m)
The department Shared Service Centres within Group Efficiency Management is in charge of developing RBI Group's Shared Services concept and steering all entities serving as shared operations, i.e. RPC, UPC and CRISP. Due to the retirement of the incumbent Head of Department in mid-2019, we are already now posting this position to allow for a seamless hand-over.
What you can expect:
- Assume functional responsibility for all Shared Service Centres (SSCs) of RBI Group
- Support the Head of Group Efficiency Management in setting the mid- and long-term strategies for the SSCs and supervise their implementation
- Act as point of contact for NWB Board members in SSC related matters and as escalation level
- Support the decision-making process for Supervisory Board Meetings of SSCs
- Establish and monitor yearly company financial budgets based on business requirements, service levels and profit /loss expectations
- Monitor major development/migration programs run in SSCs to secure timely delivery
- Drive efficiency of SSCs and determine activities for continuous improvement
- Introduce relevant business KPI's to effectively steer and to benchmark the competitiveness of shared operations
- Actively identify new opportunities for the consolidation of products, processes or services at regional or Group level
- Develop and supervise the implementation/further development of a DR&BCM strategy for SSCs
- Supervise compliance of shared operations with regulatory requirements and Group regulations
- Manage a team of senior subject matter experts at HO
What you bring to the table:
- 10+ years of working experience in the financial services industry
- Thereof minimum 5 years in senior positions in Operations, Cards or Payments, preferably with some exposure to CEE
- Proven track record in working with/managing remote teams
- Excellent English language skills as a prerequisite, German and/ or CEE language skills considered as a plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset, capable of spotting and realizing new business opportunities
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Customer- and solution-oriented personality, with excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel 25-50%
What we offer:
- You'll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You'll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You'll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You'll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross EUR 100.000 p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!