International Customers have selected IVM as their strategic partner; therefore, we increase our international team in Vienna
Senior Systems Engineer (m/f)
- Adapt an existing control strategy of a high-power switched-mode power supply to updated hardware and dynamic requirements
- Design, verify and implement controllers for different power converter stages according to product and customer demands
- Support the hardware design team
- Excellent expertise in control design and a strong background in control theory (state-space control, LQR, Kalman filtering, impedance control)
- Profound knowledge of electric power converters (Vienna rectifier, multiphase buck converter)
- Good programming skills: C / C++, VHDL and Matlab/Simulink, Vivado
- Several years of proven industry experience in control engineering for power electronic devices
- Intercultural cooperation, team player and analytical/solution orientated
- German and English Skills min. level B2
- Interesting and challenging job in an internationally successful company
- Competent team
- Motivating working atmosphere
If you are interested in this career opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application
IVM Technical Consultants Wien Ges.m.b.H.
Schönbrunner Allee 1-5
2331 Wien Vösendorf.
Monthly gross salary: from EUR 3.500,-- (depending on qualifications and experience)
For further information about the job, please contact Ing. Thomas Hartinger.
+43 (1) 6988880-44