Looking for Heroes...
Junior Investment Controlling (m/f)
Our customer Speedinvest is a leading European venture capital fund for digital startups. With 200M Euro under management, Speedinvest works side-by-side with early-stage entrepreneurs to build great companies. Thanks to our hands-on model, our global partner network and our operations in Vienna, Silicon Valley, London, Moscow, Berlin and Munich, we have managed to become one of the main focal points for the European startup community. Speedinvest has successfully invested in companies such as Shpock, Tourradar, Wefox, Bitmovin and Wikifolio.
About the Position
As part of the finance team based in Vienna you'll support the core business and therefore are an essential building block in the fund's overall success. You'll be the link between the transactions team and the finance team. You'll assist investment managers and the legal team in all of the investment transactions. You'll assure an impeccable quality of the core figures throughout all the processing steps. Additionally, you'll manage and edit the core figures for reporting and investor relations purposes.
Task and Responsibilities
- Quantitative, economic and financial figures of investment transactions: Prepare and draft capitalisation tables and waterfalls (in excel sheets) which are relevant for our investment transactions together with the transactions and legal teams
- Enter investment transactions in BMD Business Solutions and draft payment proposal lists
- Cover investments in the asset book and reporting of the company
- Prepare the quarterly report (quantitative and qualitative part)
- Ongoing controlling of the portfolio companies
- Assist and prepare the annual financial statements and prepare the tax information together with the CFO
- Degree in Business Administration, preferably with a major in Accounting, Controlling and Tax Law
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in external auditing or in investment controlling are advantageous
- Excellent German and English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Desire to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial organization. You possess a "can-do" attitude and take initiative
- Dedicated work ethic and commitment to a goal-oriented environment
What we offer you
- Minimum 2.600 gross/month (full-time) depending on work-experience and further benefits
Full-time position (40h/week) based in Vienna.
Please send your resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be in touch with you!
Apply for this Job