Global Blue invented the concept of Tax Free Shopping almost 40 years ago and is now the worldwide industry leader, enhancing the Globe Shopper experience and creating value for retailers and partners through a range of products and services. Global Blue's Tax Free Shopping solutions allow thousands of retailers, including most of the world's best luxury, fast fashion and department store brands, to quickly and safely offer Globe Shoppers savings of up to 20% when shopping in 300,000 stores around the world. Global Blue's IT headquarters is located in Vienna.
Product Manager -
We are currently in the phase of transforming the current major legacy system into a state of the art application.
In the offered position you will be responsible for enhancing and improving Global Blue's processing and invoicing software applications.
You will become part of an international team managing multiple systems that processes, invoices and reconciles financial transactions. You will generate product requirements, determine specifications, set and align priorities and timetables and assure the successful execution of the implementation.
You will analyse and understand complex business processes and business rules and offer consultancy to the organization in matters relating to the Systems and the Tax Free Service back office processing workflow as such.
- Owns, prioritizes and maintains the Product Backlog (in collaboration with Business Units and Engineering)
- Defines the product requirements based on inputs from Products department, global projects and Technology strategy
- Take part in the transformation of the existing legacy Processing & Billing platform onto a new technology stack
- Gathering the voice of the customer
- Responsible to deliver detailed User Stories to the Development and QA
- Act as Product Owner (with support of the team resources) in the SCRUM team
- Project Management of internal projects
- Manages KPIs for the product and optimizes TCO (development and operation)
Education and Experience
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or work experience
- 3+ years of experience in Business Analyst or Requirement Engineer or Product Manager
- Background in Software development and solid understanding of SDLC/ Enterprise Architecture
- Solid experience with billing, processing or invoicing related products handling financial transactions (e.g. ERP, Billing systems)
- Knowledge in online/offline transactions processing is an advantage
- Extensive knowledge in business process modelling (BPMN, UML) and business requirements engineering
- Wide, extensive knowledge of multiple infrastructure/application technologies including (but not limited to): SOA, Web services, Application development, Enterprise Databases, Middleware, Transaction Processing
- Solid understanding of Agile development processes
- English language (oral and written)
- Customer focus
- Innovative thinking
- Ability to learn quickly new things
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Agile mindset
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- "Can do" and hands on attitude
- Work in a fast-growing international company and industry
- State of the art office environment well connected to the public transportation system and with good infrastructure
- International environment and inspiring colleagues from many different countries
- Employee benefits: languages courses, flexible working time, trainings, wellbeing including discount for gym, meal vouchers, free coffee etc.
- Team building events
- Varied, interesting and challenging job
- Referral bonus
Flexible working time
Good location close to public transport
Wellbeing, company doctor, meal vouchers
Team building, party and events
Please send us your up-dated English CV with a short motivation letter highlighting your suitability for the job.
Global Blue guarantees a competitive and performance-related salary depending on your professional and personal qualifications. As required by Austrian federal law we hereby state, that the legal annual minimum compensation according to the Austrian collective agreement amounts to 27.414,66 EUR.