AVL is the world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines.
Lead Engineer Calibration
- technical supervision and mentoring of engineers
- project management and coordination
- calibration of engine control units (ECU) in development and serial projects
- optimization of engine functions and controls according legislation and customer requirement regarding emission, fuel consumption, performance, OBD or drivability
- planning and execution of engine and vehicle development program
- validation at all ambient conditions both in facility and in territory
- analysis of results, preparation of recommendation, reporting for customer
- supporting homologation and production start
- min. 5 years experience in calibration or thermodynamic
- finished studies in mechanical, automotive or related engineering discipline
- excellent knowledge of combustion engines
- experience of leading projects and supervising personnel
- proficient English language knowledge, Hungarian B2 is a must
- excellent interpersonnel and communication skills
- capable of working independently as well as a part of large and small teams
- willingness to travel
Join our team!
We look forward to receiving your details. Please use our online application tool to send your application (to this position) to AVL in Hungary.