Financial Assistant (m/f)
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's biggest paper producers and exporters and is now expanding its team in Austria.
- Responsible for the processing of incoming invoices
- Preparing daily account reconciliations
- Supporting the production of the company's statutory financial statements
- Responsible for the dunning processes
- Carrying out adjustments of the monthly payroll provisions
- Supporting the financial accounting team in all day-to-day financial accounting processes
- Carrying out administrative tasks, filing and other ad hoc duties
The Successful Applicant
- First bookkeeping experience
- University degree - preferably in economics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and German, Portuguese would be advantageous
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office - SAP is an advantage
- Self-motivated, diligent, credible, detail-oriented
- Focused on delivery against objectives with profound time management skills
What`s on Offer
The successful candidate can expect a minimum salary of 35.000 EUR, depending on qualifications and work experience.
If this opportunity is of interest to you please send us your CV in English and preferably also in German.
Reference nr.: 14523/001
Contract type: Permanent