We shape the future of digital banking.
Group Digital Solutions (GDS) is a delivery program continuously contributing to Raiffeisen Bank International´s digital transformation in both retail and corporate. Our mission is to generate value for the customers, for the bank and for the team.
If you want to find out more: https://gds21.rbi.cloud/
iOS Developer (f/m)
What you can expect:
- Your commitment to develop professional, native banking applications for iOS in an international environment
- Being part of an international, distributed Scrum-team
- Support UX designers and creative designers to create an outstanding mobile user experience
- Support solution architects to define the software architecture
- Implement automated unit and device tests
What you bring to the table:
- More than 3 years of experience in implementing native mobile applications on iOS
- Adequate technical education (Technical School or University degree)
- Excellent overview of the respective iOS platform ecosystem (SDKs, libraries, frameworks and tools)
- Advanced experience with Swift. Other programming languages are a nice-to-have (e.g. ObjectiveC, Java, Android SDK)
- Experience in implementing state of the art mobile UI/UX applications in cooperation with UX engineers and creative designers
- Experience with operational- and behavioural- analytics in the context of mobile applications (e.g. appsee, etc.)
- Good understanding of mobile related security-aspects
- Active experience with the respective app-submission process via Apple App Store
- Experience with integration of REST-based APIs
- Practical experience with automated Unit- and UI-Testing in the context of mobile applications, preferably being also familiar with cloud-based test-automation solutions (e.g. Xamarin)
- Practical experience with state-of-the-art code versioning systems (e.g. Git) and repository management tools (e.g. Gitlab, Github, Bitbucket)
- Experience in agile development (Scrum, Kanban)
- Pro-active attitude and team orientation
- Excellent communication skills in a multi-cultural environment
- Very good command of English (mandatory).
- German is a plus
What we offer:
- You'll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You'll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You'll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You'll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 46.500,- gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!