IGT Austria develops innovative Casino-Games that permanently set new standards in gaming-innovation. Our 3D and 4D products entertain gamers worldwide in casinos that support responsible gaming. IGT provides an ideal working environment including agile methods, newest technology and personal responsibility that supports our employees to bring their creative ideas to life.
For our office in Premstätten near Graz, Austria we are looking for a
Product Market Manager EMEA (f/m)
for individual European markets
With holding this market-facing role you will be the expert and international advocate for our EMEA region. The creative and commercial teams will contact you to receive ground-level answers and expertise regarding our customers, players, games, competitors and future trends. You will also be the region´s primary contact for product knowledge and support. By travelling to our international customers you will become the expert to support the sales team to reach their revenue goals and will be able to give feedback to our R&D to create the most successful games in your area of responsibility. With your collaborative attitude to work and your strategic thinking you will make sure the right product is available in time for your market.
- Product & Sales Support: being the first contact point for sales concerning product-related questions, becoming an expert on the IGT portfolio to provide support and long-term product vision
- Communicate Product Strategy / Rollouts: contributing sales events like monthly sales calls and help ensuring that products are getting placed in the market as designed and intended
- Market Intelligence: travelling the region supporting commercial needs while simultaneously pulling important breaking news, competitor intelligence, new trends, and overall anything notable occurring in the field
- Content and Product Management Support: articulating market requirements and priorities
- Player / Game Focus: understanding and representing your market's player needs: learn, understand and articulate industry game mechanics and trends in your regions
- Tradeshow Focus: being active in our tradeshow product mix, floor layout recommendations and booth tours, pre-show sales training, on-show product demos, creating a report summary about competitive products
- Strong communication and writing skills in English a must
- Professional communication in English (internal and external)
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and projects
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and team skills
- Strategic thinker, team player
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Great attention to detail, organizational skills and tenacity
Considered as an asset:
- Casino Slot Machine product knowledge
- Casino Operational experience
- Experience especially in EMEA gaming market
- Strategic product management experience
- an open and communicative company culture
- a dynamic intercultural environment within a fast-paced industry
- an exciting area of responsibility with the opportunity for development
- very good working conditions including health and additional benefits
For further information please watch our company video.
According to Austrian law we are obligated to list the minimum salary for this position. The minimum salary starts at EUR 49.000 gross per year, however actual compensation is negotiable and will be based on your qualifications and experience.
Join the Game Changers!
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
IGT Austria GmbH