Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports more than 750 clients worldwide throughout their project's lifecycle. Our expertise covers five areas of innovation: Business and Management, Information Technologies, Engineering and High Technologies, Telecommunications and Biotech and Pharma. With more than 65 offices across the world, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2018, Amaris aims to reach a turnover of 260 million euros, 5000 employees and to develop its workforces with the anticipation of a further 2000 new job openings. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
To support our growing team in Vienna we are looking for
Java Developer - Microservices & Solution Integration
Vienna, Full Time
- to design, implement and operate containerized Java microservices and components on API Layer
- to design and develop infrastructure and supporting tools with the target of a fully automated product platform
- you are part of an international Agile delivery team working in a DevOps setup
- adequate technical education (technical school or university degree)
- more than 5 years of experience in implementing integration components and applications, especially in the area of digital projects or systems integration
- excellent knowledge and experience in Java and common Java open source frameworks like Spring Boot, vert.X
- excellent experience in integration (e.g. Kafka) and API Management tools (e.g. API Connect)
- experience in infrastructure provisioning tools like CloudFormation, terraform or ansible
- very good experience with containerized architectures (e.g. Docker), management tools (e.g. ECS, OpenShift) and Microservice architecture pattern
- active experience with Cloud Infrastructure (e.g. AWS, Azure) + practical experience in DevOps and CI/CD
- good knowledge in API definition languages (OpenAPI, Swagger, Raml)
- good data modelling and SQL know-how and knowledge of different database technologies (e.g. RDBMS, NoSQL)
- good experience in requirements engineering, agile mindset, proactive attitude and team orientation
- open and willing to learn new technologies and tools
- excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- very good command of English mandatory (at least C1 level), German is a plus
- valid work and residence permit for Austria (please note that the company doesn't offer visa sponsorship)
- multicultural sensibility
- international and dynamic environment
- various possibilities of certifications and further education courses
- career opportunities within a fast growing company
- opportunities to work in different sectors with different clients
- possible home office, worldwide mobility and competitive salary
We guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications, starting at EUR 50.000,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement. We're ready to offer more, depending on your previous experience and qualifications.
Are y ou eager to design your own career path? Do you like challenging tasks? Are you looking for an attractive workplace and work conditions? Send us your CV now!