Engineering Program Manager - IOT Security (m/f)
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
- Project Planning and driving execution of NFC solutions from concept to volume ramp-up at lead customer(s) (SoC - Integrated Circuit, Embedded SW, and product collaterals)
- Responsibility for project budget, resources and schedule incl. management of external suppliers
- Translate business requirements into R&D activities; close cooperation with Product Management and System architecture
- Definition of proper project staffing and align with the resource manager(s)
- Execution of the development project according existing process manuals and the project plan (project milestones)
- Achieve complex project goals by effectively applying necessary expertise / best practices
- Focus on customer deliverables: at all times knows what deliverables are planned for customers and their status.
- Active stakeholder management / influence decision making across projects/organizations
- Master degree in electronics engineering / computer science or equivalent
- Familiar with the complexity of international organizations
- >10 years of experience in project/program management, preferably leading SoC and IC development projects
- Strong analytical skills and structured way of working
- Knowledge of semiconductor industry, IC development lifecycle and SoC integration
- Driving personality
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent communicator and leader and must be able to build trust and respect with the teams
- Expert at leading by influence
- Excellent English skills (conversation and writing)
NXP offers competitive compensation. Due to Austrian law we are obliged to state the minimum gross salary according to legal regulations and for this role this amounts to EUR 85.000 gross. Depending on experience and education higher remuneration is possible.
Moreover, we provide attractive benefits to our employees.
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Our people are the heart and soul of our business. Their talent enables NXP to continue providing Secure Connections for a Smarter World. Helping every employee to be the best that they can be is a core part of our philosophy. This means creating the right environment for individuals to flourish, with ample opportunities for career development.