OMV Downstream / Refining & Marketing
Expert Biofuel & Feedstock Supply (f/m)
OMV is producing and marketing oil & gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 20 bn and a workforce of around 20,700 employees in 2017, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Perform term and spot tendering process for feedstock and biofuels
- Ensure legal compliance with sustainability requirements regarding biofuels in AT/DE including exports, intercompany and outtrading business
- Take responsibility for monthly reporting, data analysis and process ad-hoc requests´
- Ensure that planning assumptions as part of the annual and monthly planning process for biofuels/feedstock purchase prices are properly reflected
- Perform bio quota reporting and calculations with regards to sustainability certificate administration and bio quota calculation
- Evaluate suppliers and continuously monitor quality, logistic topics and documents for running contracts
- Actively participate in cross-departmental / cross-BU projects regarding biofuels and renewable feedstocks
- University degree (master) in business Administration, legal or technical studies with an economic background
- At least 5 years professional experience
- Professional user with Power Point and Excel
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Ready to travel
We offer you:
- According to Austrian labor law, the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labor agreement has to be stated in the advertisement (EUR 70.650,-- gross per year, all in)
- An internationally attractive compensation package depending on your experience plus bonus and additional benefits
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.